Video Agency seeks Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage design projects from concept to delivery. Your other responsibilities will include creating original artwork for videos, marketing campaigns, and delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you would need an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques and hands-on proficiency in design softwares like Abode Illustrator and Photoshop.
If creating beautiful visuals drive you, click on the Apply Now button and let’s talk!
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Start Date: 0 to 2 months
You get your foot through the door if you
- Have a degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant fields
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Have 5 years+ work experience as a Graphic Designer in advertising or design agencies
- Proficiency in image design tools: Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Have a thorough understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, illustration, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Have a strong aesthetic sense, in sync with global contemporary tastes
- Boast an ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design graphic content, illustrations, and infographics
- Manage and execute designs from conception to delivery
- Generate fresh concepts
- Liaise between the marketing and design team to ensure deadlines are met
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Communicate thoughts and reasoning around layout and design to clients and team members, alike
- Create graphics and layouts for video, brand collateral, UI and websites