Video Agency seeks Full Stack Developer
Do you regard technical knowledge to be one of your strongest assets? Does your career trajectory reflect your work in software creation and testing, reverse engineering, and programming tasks? Are you driven by the desire to continuously learn new things? You could be just who we’re looking for.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum of 7 years
Start Date: 0 to 2 months
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimation, development, testing, project management and delivery.
- Collaborate with product owners, UI/UX and design teams.
- Follow, incorporate, and maintain standard data protection and security practices.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
Good knowledge of mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, Push notifications, and NFC to name a few.
- Excellent grasp of software development fundamentals and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience working with at least one Object-Oriented language like Java, and Python
- Knowledge/experience with AWS products and services (Cognito, APIGateway, EC2, S3, Lambda, DyanmoDB, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFront, etc.) or other cloud providers.
- Experience working on relational databases.
- Strong motivation in picking up new domains and writing and shipping well-tested code
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional business partners