Video Agency seeks Business Manager
We, at Red Bangle, are looking for a Business Manager to help us find and grow new sales opportunities, handle pre-sales qualification, and aid faster turn-around time leading to quick and relevant lead enrolment into the sales funnel. This is a highly collaborative role that involves working in close quarters with the marketing and extended sales function.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2-4 years
Start Date: 0 to 2 months
You get your foot through the door if:
- You communicate with clarity and empathy – you understand core problem statements prospective clients are solving for, and can contextually position key Red Bangle services
- You have driven pipeline velocity through predictive customer contact and interactions in the past with high success
- You pride yourself on your administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- You have a data-driven mindset
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative in SaaS/ B2B and have worked with CRM platforms such as Hubspot/Salesforce
- Brownie points if you’ve worked in a video production agency and have advocated for video
- The primary responsibility would be to create demand and drive leads through the pipeline so that they may be converted into qualified leads.
- Respond to incoming leads and queries by engaging with them and qualifying them.
- Create and implement a solid prospecting strategy, including email and phone scripts.
- Be able to quickly learn about Red Bangle, articulate the value proposition effectively, and answer concerns.
- Maintain connections by following up on leads and providing relevant information.
- Educate and nurture leads until they are qualified and ready to speak with the Client Servicing Team.
- Follow-up with key accounts as designated by India Business Head and Regional Heads
- Ensuring close to real-time updates (through manual/automation workflows) on leads and ensuring the CRM data set is perfectly clean to aid accurate report generation