The films that we at Red Bangle produce, are captivating millions of people all around the world.
We’re on the lookout for a Business Head who lives and breathes ambitious revenue goals, and relationship building. Someone who has global exposure and calls problem-solving home. But most importantly someone who can build a team that pitches, presents, and wins – every single time.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader, possesses strong delegation skills, and has scaled a team and revenue multiple X in aggressive timelines. Success would be measured in generating a steady revenue stream with 15 cr worth of deals in year 1, and scaling this 3.5X in 3 years.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 12+ years
Start Date: 0 to 2 months
You get a foot through the door if
- You have at least 12 years of proven experience in B2B sales and servicing, and closing long term deals
- You are quick to understand various business models and can creatively position and pitch solution models
- You’re an expert ‘people manager’ and are quick on your feet
- You’re professional, unbiased, aware, analytical and articulate
- You can train a team to understand and internalize briefs, cater to a range of client expectations, build long-term relationships, be revenue-driven and margin-conscious
- You’re wired to look at numbers and generate insightful reports that help you and your team scale new heights
- You love to strategize and problem-solve
- Recruit, train, lead and scale a high-performance business development and client servicing team
- Research products, services, plans, competitors and target markets
- Develop, execute, refine and scale go to market strategies and bag new large accounts
- Work closely with Marketing and help fine-tune lead-generation efforts
- Work with various teams on the client-side (marketing, information technology, procurement and legal) to ensure smooth onboarding of clients, annual contracts and price agreements
- Ensure that the business development and client servicing team has a long-term view on relationship building and presents value in every client interaction
- Ensure that the business development and client servicing team delivers consistently on targets and margins, and builds strong relationships with internal teams that influence the same
- Travel frequently for meetings and build client relationships as well as mentor teams
- Present monthly reports to the leadership team and proactively offer inputs that could enhance growth
- Oversee, implement and refine efficient processes and procedures across the business development and client servicing team