Job Location: Bangalore
Minimum experience: 2 years in filmmaking and video production
- Adequate exposure in conceptualizing, visualizing and assisting in the direction of TV, Ad’s, Digital, Promos, Brand films, Corporate films, etc
- Works with the team to raise the bar with every project – both in terms of creativity and efficiency
- Organized, efficient and thorough
- Ideally from a production house or an agency that has an in-house production team
- Should have exposure to various formats: live action, animation, stock-footage based, mixed format, etc.
- Great at concepts and supporting the development of films and video content for for B2B and for B2C
- Can undertake research to understand briefs and the client context
- Can present ideas to internal stakeholders and work collaboratively to create meaningful stories
- Can run projects efficiently with Directors, Producers, Writers, the Art team, freelancers, etc in bringing concepts and scripts to life
- Adequate understanding of film and video production processes
- Works well under pressure
- Highly passionate about films and videos
- Up to date on video styles and video consumption trends
Roles and responsibilities:
- Brainstorm ideas
- Conceptualise and present concepts for pitches
- Help with creation of pitch decks.
- On projects
- Give complete support to the director on shoots.
- Give briefs to stylist and art directors, camera team after discussions with director and internal team.
- Work closely with the production team .
- Help with recce’s
- On shoots : complete support to the director .
- Maintain log sheets.
- Check on footage transfer.
- Post shoot
- Get footage downloaded
- Brief the editor and provide a log sheet.
- Prepare line up with editor with support of director
- Quality control of all outputs from the post team
- Coordinating feedback with the Director
- Aid in finally delivery of the film.